Each year you should create your Membership Packages for the year ahead. You can then Import your members (Prospects, Members, and Cancelled Members if you choose) from one or more existing Membership Packages to save time. They will import as Prospects and you would then proceed to contact your prospects and carry out necessary business steps to convert them to Members for the next year.
1. Once you have created your new Membership Package, from the Member Details display page, you can click on the Import Members link begin the process of importing members from one or more of the previous years’ Membership Packages. Members can only be imported as prospect members.
2. Select the Membership Package from which you would like to import members from the From Package drop down list.
3. Check the Include “Cancelled” Members checkbox if you would like to import the cancelled members from the package you selected.
4. Click the Import button to complete the process.
5. You will see all of those contacts shown as Prospects on the Membership Details display screen