Create the Process Structure
Updated: May 6, 2022
After you Add the details for your Process Definition, the next step is to create your process structure
- Insert the required Phases and Activities into your process structure.
- Change any of the default values used when creating activities by clicking on that activity in the structure tree diagram - e.g.: default value for ‘Effort’ is 15 minutes.
- Make sure the Process Definition is marked as ‘available for use’ on the details page. If not, edit the process to make it so.
- As you add phases and activities, practice using the ‘Import Phases and Activities’ option in the Actions menu to copy details across and then edit where necessary.
- Practice setting up notifications for some activities.
- Preview the Process Definition using this option in the Actions menu.