Updated: Feb 28
To copy a survey that is already in ChilliDB, access the Create Like link from the Action menu on the top right-hand side of the screen in the original survey.
The follow steps will assist users in duplicating a survey:
1. Search for the survey you wish to duplicate from the Search Survey screen, either by survey name or selecting the Search/ Advanced Search options under the Surveys main menu item.
2. From the Search Results screen, click on the survey that is to be duplicated. This will open the Survey Display screen for that survey.
3. Select 'Create Like' from the Action menu.
4. A copy of that survey will now display, and it will indicate it is a '(copy)' in the title.
5. Click 'Edit' to modify the newly created survey. Once any edits have been completed, then click 'Save'.
6. Preview the survey and, if happy all necessary changes have been made, click 'Finish'. The newly duplicated survey can now be published and invitations sent to survey participants.