Major release for onsite clients which includes new features, enhancements, and bug fixes
- To simplify data entry, system wide defaults can now be set for Contact, Organisation, and Note categorisations. This is done by viewing the field in the custom fields manager and setting a Type for the 'Default Value' field. Users can also set their own Type preference for contacts and organisations which will override the system defaults.
- Various usability improvements
- Quick search moved from right hand bar to top of page for ease of access. The search field now autocompletes to save time.
- Home, Alert, Send message and user menu text changed to icons. If you want to use the text you can change the 'Header Menu Style' system configuration setting.
- The message folder is now found under the send message menu.
- To easily create new data from any page in ChilliDB, a '+' button has been added to the menu next to the home button. This can be used to add contacts, organisations, or notes.
- To make expiring records easier, we have added the ability to expire Contacts and organisations from contact/organisation search results. This option is only available for users with the appropriate tickets.
- Printed grids now show a more detailed header instead of a generic one. Added Create link to all file attachment tabs. Previously files could only be uploaded via notes
- Appointments As the creator of an appointment is likely the organiser, the currently logged in user is automatically added as an attendee when creating an appointment to save time. This can be turned off via the 'Contact Add User When Creating Appointment' configuration setting.
- To give you more control and flexibility over the data displayed, Case tabs located on contact, organisation, client admin and note display pages can now be edited to change the fields being displayed. This is done by clicking on the cog icon located on the top right of the grid Where case management doesn't require steps and activities to be tracked you can now choose to not use a process definition for a case type. To do this, select 'no' to 'Does this case type have process definitions?' when managing the case process configuration.
- Case note types can now be restricted to only those relevant to that case type by choosing the required note types in the case process configuration page. By default only notes for a case are shown but this default can be changed to show all notes for a client when looking at the case by choosing the default in the case process configuration page.
- Clients of multiple client administration types can now be added to a single case type. Ability to prevent closure of Cases when they are still in progress with new system setting.
- The Interaction method field for client notes can now be made mandatory by enabling the 'Client Notes Interaction Method Mandatory' value in the system configuration settings Views for each client type are now available for searching in Data mining
- To allow longer surnames to fit into the surname field, the character limit for the surname field has been increased from 25 to 50 To save time when creating the same type of contact or organisations, default values for contact and organisation types can now be set from the user preferences screen
- The Is Member field which is set to Yes when a contact is an active member of any membership can now be used in the contact search to find contacts who are members.
- Simplified contact creation page option available for staff who don't need other features.
- Fax field can now be expired if faxes don't need to entered for contacts Organisation live data fields now have an additional Data Source option named 'Contact's Organisations'. When this option is used the field only returns organisations that the contact belongs to.
-Create Like added to deliverables page to enable fast duplication of deliverables
- Data Mining Speed of Data Set Query screen improved Data sets, searches and batches can now be described using the new free text description field. Expired records are now clearly indicated
- Events Event Advanced search now added which allows the user to choose their display columns and search using more advanced filters. This feature will also allow the event session and registration fields to be selected.
- Contacts can now be registered to events from their display page, for quick and easy event registration. Just click the create button inside the 'Events' tab Contacts from distribution lists or memberships can now be imported into an event session. This is done through the event add multiple registrations screen.
- Personal email has been added to the list of fields available for export from the full attendee list screen
- Payments can now be recorded for registrations when the event is a chargeable event
- Membership Advanced search has been added which allows the user to choose their display columns and search using more advanced filters Membership mail tokens such as member join date now available when sending email from the membership page.
- To offer more personalised communication, membership mail merge tokens are now available when creating message templates. These message templates can be used in the membership notification rules when sending automated emails such as renewal reminders.
- This module builder is a new optional feature available from the manage optional features screen. When enabled this tool enables you to easily create new modules that are fully integrated into ChilliDB.
- The module can be used to store your required information by adding custom fields and offers built in searches and control over access.
- Modules created by the module builder can run independently of other ChilliDB modules or the information can be linked as required.
-To improve note creation, notes can now be created based on note templates. If the user has the note manager ticket they can save a note as a template. Once saved then this template is available for other users to use from the note create menu item. Please see the 'Note Templates' article for more information.
Note Templates Templates
- Allow you to set common values for your notes to maintain consistency and save time.
- Note templates menu added underneath Utilities to create, delete and modify note templates.
- Note create links will now give the option to create from a note template or new note.
- The Is Member field which is set to Yes when a Organisation is an active member of any membership can now be used in the Organisation search to find organisations who are members.
- Searches Fields located in grid sections can now be used in the advanced search screens Speed of contact and organisation standard searches has been improved
-You can now quickly search for expired/current/both contacts and organisations by enabling the 'Contact Org Search Show Expired Option At The Top' configuration setting. If you require further details please lodge a ticket in the helpdesk Contact and Organisation tooltips now appear when hovering over the icon instead of the link
- The survey module has been significantly improved with better visibility of survey responses and presentation of group questions.
- Analysis tab added which provides a view of individual responses and a summary of responses.
- Responses view shows the answer to each question per response and Summary view shows the count of each answer for questions with fixed answers (e.g. lookup fields)
-Anonymous responses can now be linked to existing Contacts or Organisations or the new Contact/Organisation can be created at that point and then linked Answers from each responses can now be searched in Data Mining
- DSS Upload DSS have depreciated the IsHomless field and added the new one HomelessIndicator
Xero Integration Once enabled, invoices can now be generated through Xero in the Membership and Event modules. When a Membership or Event is set to be chargeable the product table is used to set the price of the service. ChilliDB products are linked to Xero by entering the required Xero Account codes for each product. Once configured during an event or membership registration you can indicate the client should be invoiced and an invoice will be generated automatically in Xero and the client details transferred to Xero. To enable this free feature lodge a job in the ChilliDB Helpdesk and we will provide the setup instructions. Invoice payments in Xero are now reflected back in ChilliDB automatically.
- Core Section tooltips have been fixed, so if you mouseover a section name it will display the tooltip text if there is any.
- You can set tooltips for a section by editing the section from the custom fields manager
- Fixed an issue where the correct Tab name would not always display on the Tab Management screen.
- Resolved issue where email changes were not being reflected in Mailchimp linked distribution list in some circumstances.
- Data Mining When making filters based on Date and time fields, the time portion is now shown.
- Search Inherited business phone numbers are now displayed in the contact advanced search. Grid fields now work correctly when used in the advanced search pages.